Sunday 13 September 2015

Blog move!!

Hey!

This is just to let you know that my little blog has moved! I wasn't happy with what Blogger was doing to my pictures and the options on Wordpress seemed loads better and with better photo quality, so I took the plunge and moved everything over - unfortunately the quality of the photos in my previous posts I've moved is pretty bad, so I'm currently working on uploading those again. Oh, and I changed my name too, hope this won't be too confusing!

I am now over at lettersfromjuliet.com, please come have a gander and you can also follow me on Bloglovin too. I'll keep this little blog up for a few weeks but will probably delete it eventually so please hop over soon and check out my new post on our first day in Edinburgh. :)

Juliet

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.